Fabrique National 12 Ga. s/s

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by hipster57, Dec 9, 2011.

1. hipster57

hipster57 New Member

I am thinking of trading or selling this shotgun, but I have no idea of its value. Research has been difficult. I cannot photograph it at this time, but it is in vg to excellent condition. It has not been shot in the last fifty years. The only negitive thing is the stock is not origional as it has a beautifully carved stock with a hunting scene. This gun has never been used for hunting although I shot trap with it once, as did my father in the fifties. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Will at least need all the markings from the top of the barrels and any on the sides of the receiver. Do not paraphrase, copy them exactly as stamped or engraved.