1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

fall color

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wv hillbilly, Sep 20, 2012.

1. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

hope youall have some pretty leaves to look at. the leaves are falling like crazy here. almost like mother nature is getting ready for some heavy snow:(
  2. CaptAhab

CaptAhab New Member

Pictures I need picture.
    The only time the leaves fall in s.w. Florida is when a hurricane blows the tree down
  3. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

I heard from the Weather Channel people due to the exceptional hot weather this year, 1st in land temp, it might be an early and quick fall color show this year.

And I love fall! Give me September in Ohio all year....plus I'd get 12 birthdays, is that a good thing, hmmm.

We have a big and beautiful sugar maple in the middle of our back yard and are surrounded with woods.

Fall & football, throw in a few cigars and a TV on the deck and I'm set. :)
  4. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

I live in northern Maine people come here just to look at the leaves change color. We call em leaf peepers.
  5. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

They are in the process of cutting down all the trees behind my office that I can see from my window. All for stupid Mcmansion's. God I hate this area and I can't wait to get out. The picture below is the start of a 1900 unit (Appartments, townhomes, McMansions) Housing devlopment going in around my school. It was so nice before we had nice mix of pine and maple trees on 3 sides of the school. Now we have bare dirt and roads. YEAH GO US.

IMG_20120921_115521.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012