False Flag or Red Herring?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by FlashBang, Jul 25, 2012.

1. FlashBang

FlashBang Member

I read about the attack against Hillary_C, and a thought crossed my mind.
    Mitt_R is getting ready to do an overseas tour of countries and I have to wonder if the Hillary_C attack wasn't a Red Herring to set the stage so Obamalamdingdong can have Mitt_R taken out of the picture and blame it on radicals? Think about it, the mighty O is looking at losing his throne and if there is no challenger he can cancel the election justifying it for security. Maybe I am reaching here, but I would not be surprised if a couple weeks from now I may be saying "Told you so".
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if O did it he'd blame the tea party
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member