Fannie pack holster question ????

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Deacon_Man, Oct 7, 2011.

1. PanhandlePop

PanhandlePop Member

Homo-schomo, I bike ride a bunch and if it wasn't for a fanny pack there really wouldn't be a good way to carry. I don't use it otherwise, but for me it serves a good purpose.
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Don't care what you think of me. If a particular item is the best way to accomplish something I want to do, that's what I want to use. I don't care if it's not manly. Oh well.
  3. reynolds357

reynolds357 Former Guest

You could carry in a purse. That seems to work well for my wife.:D
  4. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

I think a fanny pack on a man says I am armed. This means take me out first.:eek:
  5. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

i carry a man bag, my wife calls it my purse :D
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    In the world of Concealed Carry most of us are looking for those bulges that tell us who is carring, and the fanny pack makes us want to think that the man using it has a firearm in it. But that's just not the case. Many people wear them for the extra storage. The folks that don't carry would not think for a moment that you have a gun in there! If you like the fanny pack, use it! Just because I am usually dressed in a T shirt that is not tucked in, does that make most people think that I have a gun? I'm a big, fat, old, guy, but I can carry in nothing but my swim trunks. I use the Smart Carry System, the large one, and a .38 snubbie tuck inside of it. Salt water, and sand won't do much to a stainless steel gun, and they are easy to clean up afterwards.
  7. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

^^^ carv, i crotch carry as well with the Smart Carry, works well with gym shorts in the spring and summer