1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Fantastic article with questions on the Colorado shooting...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by graehaven, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

At least someone did something.
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

After reading your other post I would have to say that the "Company" had nothing to do with it as the Entire city is a Gun Free Zone. The theater and the city are Gun free by City Statute.

I was going to say that here in MN a business has certain criteria that must be followed to "Ban" firearms, it cannot just be Corp policy. A sign must be posted at each and every entrance, be 187 sq inches, 1 1/2 inch Black Arial letters, Bright contrasting background and must say exactly (Business name) Bans Guns in These Premises.
    Walking past a legally posted sign is not a crime, the property holder must ask you to leave the premises. You must leave immediately, failure to do so will get you a $25 Petty Misdemeanor for trespassing. Firearm cannot be confiscated. It's akin to walking barefoot past a sign that says, No Shoes No Shirt No Service.

Cities and townships cannot post or ban firearms or firearms carry. Not even on city property.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012