Fantastic article with questions on the Colorado shooting...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by graehaven, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

At least someone did something.
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

3. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

After reading your other post I would have to say that the "Company" had nothing to do with it as the Entire city is a Gun Free Zone. The theater and the city are Gun free by City Statute.

I was going to say that here in MN a business has certain criteria that must be followed to "Ban" firearms, it cannot just be Corp policy. A sign must be posted at each and every entrance, be 187 sq inches, 1 1/2 inch Black Arial letters, Bright contrasting background and must say exactly (Business name) Bans Guns in These Premises.
    Walking past a legally posted sign is not a crime, the property holder must ask you to leave the premises. You must leave immediately, failure to do so will get you a $25 Petty Misdemeanor for trespassing. Firearm cannot be confiscated. It's akin to walking barefoot past a sign that says, No Shoes No Shirt No Service.

Cities and townships cannot post or ban firearms or firearms carry. Not even on city property.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012