1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Fascism showing it's ugly face.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GMFWoodchuck, Sep 20, 2009.

1. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Obama is actually telling Patterson not to run for governor of NY.

I'm no fan of Patterson, but UP YOURS OBAMA. This state belongs to us. Not you, you fascist pig!:mad:
  2. Room 101

Room 101 Former Guest

What has been forgotten is that the states have the real power based on the constitution. The feds are trying to eliminate states rights by bullying right down to verbally controlling who runs for elections. Do you think the feds are overstepping their bounds?
  3. killbuck

killbuck New Member

I think something is fishy about that. I read something the other day on a news site that hinted about a new dem gov for NYS. I think they are going to try to put someone in they have control over. Gonna have a lot of dead people voting again it looks like.
  4. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I still want to see odumba's birth certificate!! The original, not some made up piece of junk they conveniently made up yesterday.
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Do I think a bear in the woods ... ?

Pops
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Obey! Conform! OBEY!

I am OBAMA! Obey Me! I know what's good for you! Obey Me! I am smarter than you are! Obey Me! I am superior to you! Obey Me! You must worship OBAMA! Obey Me! I control your destiny! Obey Me! You must bow before my awesome might! Obey Me! OBEY ME!!!

Now pray to me! pray to OBAMA!
    The Hussein is good
    The Hussein is great
    The Hussein is all
    The Hussein is all-knowing
    The Hussein is all-powerful
    The Hussein is all-seeing
    The Hussein is lord and master of all he surveys
    The Hussein is lord and master of all the known universe
    All hail The Hussein
    All glory to The Hussein
    o-BAAAAAAAAAAA-ma
    o-BAAAAAAAAAAA-ma
    o-BAAAAAAAAAAA-ma
  7. PunjabiPillbox

PunjabiPillbox New Member

Yet another little snippet I missed in the MSM somehow... What an effing circus!! I don't support Mr Patterson, but it shows you just how fast your own party will turn on ya if your not willing to give your all for The Grand Design... It doesn't matter that the "tough decisions" the libs have "had to make" are the real reason they're neck deep in their own sh**...
  8. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I love it when one snake bites another.