Fast & Furious tidbit

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Oct 31, 2011.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I knew part of this, but this is the first I have heard about the highlighted bit.

Pops
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

makes sense . now if anyone is looking for a honest employee , they know where to look
  3. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Nothing "new" here ! BATF internal politics have a long history of "killing the messenger" - when the message is BATF is dirty - which is pretty much the case in OF&F ! Worse, the op had to have had some serious "overhead" cover ranging from the FBI, DHS. etc, [ IOW the DOJ , et al ] - and perhaps the OO and DOS as well ...Ms. Clinton is keeping a low profile on this issue !

Makes one wonder why the OA has pushed USAG Holder to testify before a Senate Committee in November, rather than face the House Committee it agreed to for December ! >MW
  4. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

5. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I don't care if it's Park Service, ATF, ect. I have known officers on the local level, local park superintendents and they were all OK. It was the people above them that were political and enforced the current administration's policy. Imagine how many refused to speak the truth for fear of retribution.
  6. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

And the nail that sticks up get hammered down..... >MW
  7. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Goes to show ya how corrupt the bunch of hooligans in DC have become...Seems the perpertrators of the Fast and Furious scheme all got 're-assigned' in grade or promoted while the only honest employee gets canned...Stinks like a bucket of over ripe fish-heads.:mad: