FAVORITE ANIMAL

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Crpdeth, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken." She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right because everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of 'PETA'. He said they love animals very much. I do too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office, again. Again he laughed, and told me not to do it any more.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders".

Guess where I am now.......

:D
  2. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    I love chicken, i could eat that bird 5-6 times a week, anyway you want to fix it. Now i have my mouth watering, later dude.
  3. dragman

dragman New Member

I love beef! I go to farm shows and look at the cows and get teary eye'd just looking at those tasty critters!!!!