favorite itty bitty gun?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by focusmaniaczx3, Jan 27, 2011.

1. focusmaniaczx3

focusmaniaczx3 Member

im just curious about what opinions you guys have on what is the best itty bitty gun to have. i dont mean itty bitty like the fit in the palm of your hand deals. i mean more along the size of a kel-tec p-32. i have my G21 for carry but alot of times that gun is just too big, bulky, and heavy to conceal well. so im thinking about laying my hands on a little guy to put in a pocket holster on those occasions. im going to set my limit at $350 for the most i want to spend even though i know i almost always end up going over my budget if i come across something that i really like. so lay into me! favorite pocket guns! doesnt necessarily have to be a semi-auto either.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. gendoikari87

gendoikari87 Former Guest

My dads pocket revolver in .22wmr, it can literally if in the palm of my hand, heck I can probably fit TWO in the palm of my hand.
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Focus, I highly recommend the CZ83 for your this particular purpose.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  5. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

the P32 tucks nicely into my dress slacks when out in a suit. I put one of the belt clips on it and put it on before the belt so the belt covers the clip. This has proven to be a very good way to carry in extremely light clothes. Since I live in the desert portion of the states the slacks are very light and don't conceal any size of frame very well. Never been a fan of carrying in the jacket since it gets left on the back of chairs when on the dance floor.
  6. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

S&W 642. Stuff it with your favorite +P, wrap it with a Desantis Nemesis and drop it in your pocket. If it's cold, just toss it in your coat pocket. Should things get ugly, you can empty it from inside the pocket.:cool:
  7. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

LCP or the new LC9 from Ruger.
  8. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

I now carry a Kel-Tec P32 and I'm very confortable with it. However it is a matter of preferance and my own experience.
  9. Oneida Steve

Oneida Steve Active Member

Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380 auto.
  10. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

I'm very happy with my P 32 Keltec. I carry it every day. I have a couple of P3ATs, a Beretta Tomcat, Naa Guardian .32, mini revolvers, J frame 38s, and most other small guns.
  11. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

My kel tec .32 with the extended magazine for those three extra rounds. For the rare time I wear a jacket in Florida I use my wifes 642 Airweight.
  12. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Good suggestions above and the CZ83 is my favorite. I would stay away from diamondbacks. They have a design flaw that allows the firing pin to remain loose in the Channel until you release the trigger. This can set up for a slam fire but also causes feed issues b/c the pin is allowed to protrude the breech face occasionally if you limp wrist just enough.
  13. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I just bought a Sig P238 yesterday. I have not fired it yet but it became my favorite the minute I saw it in the gun shop, a few months ago.
  14. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

naa mini 22 lr [​IMG] smith and wesson 642 38 special. [​IMG]
  15. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Good gun. Quite accurate for as being as small as it is.