1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

favorite itty bitty gun?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by focusmaniaczx3, Jan 27, 2011.

1. focusmaniaczx3

focusmaniaczx3 Member

im just curious about what opinions you guys have on what is the best itty bitty gun to have. i dont mean itty bitty like the fit in the palm of your hand deals. i mean more along the size of a kel-tec p-32. i have my G21 for carry but alot of times that gun is just too big, bulky, and heavy to conceal well. so im thinking about laying my hands on a little guy to put in a pocket holster on those occasions. im going to set my limit at $350 for the most i want to spend even though i know i almost always end up going over my budget if i come across something that i really like. so lay into me! favorite pocket guns! doesnt necessarily have to be a semi-auto either.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. gendoikari87

gendoikari87 Former Guest

My dads pocket revolver in .22wmr, it can literally if in the palm of my hand, heck I can probably fit TWO in the palm of my hand.
  3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Focus, I highly recommend the CZ83 for your this particular purpose.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  5. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

the P32 tucks nicely into my dress slacks when out in a suit. I put one of the belt clips on it and put it on before the belt so the belt covers the clip. This has proven to be a very good way to carry in extremely light clothes. Since I live in the desert portion of the states the slacks are very light and don't conceal any size of frame very well. Never been a fan of carrying in the jacket since it gets left on the back of chairs when on the dance floor.
  6. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

S&W 642. Stuff it with your favorite +P, wrap it with a Desantis Nemesis and drop it in your pocket. If it's cold, just toss it in your coat pocket. Should things get ugly, you can empty it from inside the pocket.:cool:
  7. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

LCP or the new LC9 from Ruger.
  8. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

I now carry a Kel-Tec P32 and I'm very confortable with it. However it is a matter of preferance and my own experience.
  9. Oneida Steve

Oneida Steve Active Member

Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380 auto.
  10. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

I'm very happy with my P 32 Keltec. I carry it every day. I have a couple of P3ATs, a Beretta Tomcat, Naa Guardian .32, mini revolvers, J frame 38s, and most other small guns.
  11. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

My kel tec .32 with the extended magazine for those three extra rounds. For the rare time I wear a jacket in Florida I use my wifes 642 Airweight.
  12. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Good suggestions above and the CZ83 is my favorite. I would stay away from diamondbacks. They have a design flaw that allows the firing pin to remain loose in the Channel until you release the trigger. This can set up for a slam fire but also causes feed issues b/c the pin is allowed to protrude the breech face occasionally if you limp wrist just enough.
  13. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I just bought a Sig P238 yesterday. I have not fired it yet but it became my favorite the minute I saw it in the gun shop, a few months ago.
  14. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

naa mini 22 lr [​IMG] smith and wesson 642 38 special. [​IMG]
  15. Helix_FR

Helix_FR Active Member

Good gun. Quite accurate for as being as small as it is.