FAVORITE MARINATE 4 TENDERIZING.

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by AL MOUNT, Nov 18, 2009.

?

Favorite Marinate to Tenderize Wild Game

Poll closed Nov 28, 2009.
  1. MILK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. VINEGAR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. COKE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. OTHER (Please explain)

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    What & why is your favorite marinate for soaking over night

specifically to tenderize the wild game meat.?
  2. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Hard ta get by that gun Al.
    I have brandy, and vodka
    with white or black truffles.
    depending on what i'm cooking,
    or whats going with it.
    Also crushed garlic.
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Allegro... I always have a bottle on-hand.

Another favorite is Lawrys seasoned salt... I like to take wild pork loin, cut about 1/2" thick chops and place a bunch of them into Zip-lock bags with this stuff 24 hrs before a BBQ, then call them "Chefs treats"... Anyone who just happens to be lingering around the grill when they are done gets an appetizer that is mouth watering.

With all that said, I guess I just like the taste of wild game, I love to eat deer steak or wild boar chops or sausage with just a little salt and pepper... Sometimes the venison is lightly breaded, often times not.

There is nothing better than some nice fresh sausage and biscuits to munch on while you are butchering and packaging the sucker! :D

Crpdeth