Favorite Thanksgiving joke

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Double Deuce, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

This may have already been added but its my favorite Thanksgiving joke.

A couple had been married for twenty years and every morning upon waking the husband would let loose an loud forceful fart and every morning the wife would comment that "one of these days your going to blow out your guts out".

One Thanksgiving the wife had gotten up early to prepare the bird and start making the dinner, as she was cleaning the bird and removing the giblets she had a mischevious idea. She snuck into the bedroom pulled back the covers and carefully placed the giblets in her husbands boxers without waking him. Returning to the kitchen she was happily awaiting the time when her husband would awake.

An hour or so later she heard her husband awaken with the usual loud fart and then a moment of silence followed by a hurried rush to the bathroom and the door slamming shut, she could hardly contain herself when her husband came into the kitchen looking white faced and quite upset. He said "Honey you know what you have been telling me every morning for the past 20 years?" The wife fighting back laughter responded "Yes". The husband with a defeated look said "Well today it finally happened, but God willing some vaseline and these 2 fingers I got most of it back in".
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

thats just freak'n gross.:D:D
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

4. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

5. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

That's sick. Excellent joke.
  6. colt

colt New Member