1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

FDNY Sculpture

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 10:04:24 am)
    Reply FDNY Sculpture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I found this really cool pic on one of the other boards I frequent in a section they had dedicated to the 9/11 incident and it really is something to see. I do not know who the "artist" is on this one but someone put an awful lot of work into this piece of artwork. Talk about your American Pride & Spirit .....

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 10:11:34 am)
    Reply Re: FDNY Sculpture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The entire thing (other than ole' glory) was sculptured from ice and snow in front of someones residence. I would like to hope that something this awesome might possibly have been stored in a cold storage area somewhere instead of a simple melt down. Truly a piece of art .....

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 12:05:54 pm)
    Re: FDNY Sculpture
    Hey Six - isn't that awesome!!!

I had the link somewhere's to this woman's website. It shows the sculpture before she painted it... if you see her standing next to it, it's larger than life.... A LOT larger than life. Also, it's got the tanks on it's back and a halloran on it's side... very realistic!

It was sculpted up in Canada... I forgot her name, I'll see if I can dig up the site!

Always Faithful

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/12/02 5:15:04 pm)

Re: FDNY Sculpture
    Awesome indeed, outstanding!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 6:02:29 pm)
    Reply Re: FDNY Sculpture
    Kewl ..... Whomever she is ..... She did one fantastic job on this. A Canadian ta boot .... My hats off to her! Six Out!