FDNY Sculpture

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 10:04:24 am)
    Reply FDNY Sculpture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I found this really cool pic on one of the other boards I frequent in a section they had dedicated to the 9/11 incident and it really is something to see. I do not know who the "artist" is on this one but someone put an awful lot of work into this piece of artwork. Talk about your American Pride & Spirit .....

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 10:11:34 am)
    Reply Re: FDNY Sculpture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The entire thing (other than ole' glory) was sculptured from ice and snow in front of someones residence. I would like to hope that something this awesome might possibly have been stored in a cold storage area somewhere instead of a simple melt down. Truly a piece of art .....

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 12:05:54 pm)
    Re: FDNY Sculpture
    Hey Six - isn't that awesome!!!

I had the link somewhere's to this woman's website. It shows the sculpture before she painted it... if you see her standing next to it, it's larger than life.... A LOT larger than life. Also, it's got the tanks on it's back and a halloran on it's side... very realistic!

It was sculpted up in Canada... I forgot her name, I'll see if I can dig up the site!

Always Faithful

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/12/02 5:15:04 pm)

Re: FDNY Sculpture
    Awesome indeed, outstanding!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/02 6:02:29 pm)
    Reply Re: FDNY Sculpture
    Kewl ..... Whomever she is ..... She did one fantastic job on this. A Canadian ta boot .... My hats off to her! Six Out!