Feb. 01 and 02 .........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnHenry, Feb 1, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

YEAAAH ......... Today is the 1st of Feb. , the day you can say to the world .... "Spring starts next month "!!!!!

.... and, tomorrow is Ground Hog Day .... the day we learn if winter will drag on for another month and a half , or , it'll be over in just six short weeks !
  2. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    AND today, Feb. 1 is my youngest chil's Birthday. He Turned 23 today and is off duty(he is in the USAF) so he was heading to eat out on a friends dime, go to a bar, and then home to play video games with some friends.
  3. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

55 today in Ct. just love this weather and hope it continues
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Spring starts on Feb 1st?

Three years ago it was snowing on April 23 here. :rolleyes: Below 1000'. :mad:

Can I blame Unkie Al fer that?
  5. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    :dontknow: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Mary had the AC on last night! :rolleyes: mid 70's here last night mid 80's today
  6. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

It was like 50 today in south dakota. I'm saying early spring
  7. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

72 in va today
  8. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

60'F in my part of NJ at 1500 hrs ! Just noted some "alarmist claims" the warm weather is going bring bears - and other animals - out of hibernation ! These critters hiberrnate because there's no food, not because of a calendar or temperature drop ! Nor is it unusual for them to stir about in Feburary in search of water ! IOW, like your kids, these critters stir about for a drink of water and perhaps a dump or leak then will return to their snooze.

IOW, just some more AGW/CC propaganda inflicted upon normal animal behaviors ! >MW