1. pinecone70

pinecone70 New Member

Oh wow, a few minutes after I wrote this, a stranger knocked on my door with a clipboard in his hand......:eek:

I didn't answer the door....
  2. navis128

navis128 New Member

It's cause "they got nuthin'". And I mean NOTHING. See they're communists and want to be the guys in the black cars...shoot the only cars...while the rest of us go to the factories in denim blue sack cloth. Every idea they come up with the American People don't like and they do knee jerk in a rrrreeeeallly bad way. And then imbaciles like Napalitano come on tv and all it takes is her opening her mouth and The People call BS., then someone has to come out and correct her, but they have to huddle for days to figure out what stance they want to take...cause see...they got nuthin, they don't get the free market and capitolism, cause they've been livin' off my a$$ all their lives! Well, maybe not Janet, my mom and dad probably were supporting her, then my sister had to chip in before me.

The charade amazes me...I mean, I can't believe they aren't scared...crap I would be, course you have to be cognizant first. I mean it's sssooo bad in the day of media. You know other people are just laughing and shaking their heads at us.

I don't want The People to get like Greece though. That's nuts, they're broke and the people are still screaming for pension payments? Maybe if you woulda icksnayed that gov't entitlement way back, you wouldn't be broke now...just sayin' is all. - Hey, shouldn't the UN be helping with that? :rolleyes:

Sigh, breath...yeah, I know...soap box. :eek:
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
  3. navis128

navis128 New Member

Do you think the Secret Service is just going to let us get close to the gate? How many casualties do you think the snipers can take out before we get to the gate? How many of those guys do you think there is under OUR house?

I sure would like to just have them take MacDaddy and his B to the room and say "watch the screen sir, it's time for you to pack" :D
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
  4. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

We've had plenty of time to prepare for what's coming though.

Are you ready? We're not reversing this downward spiral. The cake is baked, as they say.

You MUST have a year or more worth of food and water on hand - and the ability to grow more / collect and filter water. You MUST have precious metals / cash on hand. You MUST have the ability to defend yourself - ammo IS cheap, I don't care what others may say - if you can still buy ammo at any price, it's affordable. Stock up.

There are so many other things to say and do. Get out of debt. Save. Live simpler.

Trying to move to a less populated area and start over is too hard, I think, at this point. That opportunity is gone, thanks to the job market being in upheaval.

Prepare. NOW! There is still time left, although, not much, I believe. I don't think what's coming is going to be a bump in the road. :mad:
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I know we cant go to the gate and get anything done. But we must scream it from the rooftops and get everyone we know involved and continuously push people to become aware and make certain they go vote. We must support organizations that are doing all they can. We must continue to call and write and e-mail our senators and reps. I think you get the picture. We have a duty to perform and we cant stand by idol. If we cant vote them out then there will be much much more for us to do..........
  6. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

I'm all for it DD! Hope for the best, but, prepare for the worst. The worst is coming for dinner.
  7. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Would you like fries with that?

Geez, just when I was starting to feel better. NOT
  8. navis128

navis128 New Member

Y'all do know though...what's going on...in reality I mean.

The wicked have finally made it to the House of the last stand for Freedom.

Keep your eyes to the East...He's coming to get us pretty soon, now.

I just have a hard time with them beating up on my Savior and don't want to go down without a fight, even though I know...Hey...it's gonna be alright. But that interim just SUCKS!
  9. Double D

I hear ya loud and clear navis. Loud and clear. There is a place prepared for their kind. I hear its warm year round....
  10. navis128

navis128 New Member

Ah now D, my God is more merciful than me...He won't make even them suffer for His Son's Names Sake. Quick and painless.

Very Cool is my God and Savior. :)
  11. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

We have somewhat to endure before we get pulled out of here I'm afraid.
  12. navis128

navis128 New Member

He's going to make it quick, He said so :)
  13. Double D

I was reading this and couldnt help myself. It is many months later and I have to say, I do feel somewhat better now than I did then, but we are not even close to being "out of the woods". The last election gave me some renewed hope and energy, but I am having a hard time believing that these folks we elected really get it. Our kids and grandkids are facing such a shaky future. There is so much uncertainty. I hope we can somehow manage to re-unite this country and make it strong again.

God bless America. And God bless all who serve in our military and all that have served. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Even with all that has transpired, dont ever think your service and your sacrifice were in vein. You are the reason we can hold our heads high and say "Im proud to be an American". This country is forever in debt to you. You are great Americans.
  14. al45lc

al45lc New Member

I stated on another website two years ago that Obama is a Fascist, and I'm unhappy to say I was right.
    No other President has ever been as close to a Fascist as this one is.