1. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

We have somewhat to endure before we get pulled out of here I'm afraid.
  2. navis128

navis128 New Member

He's going to make it quick, He said so :)
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I was reading this and couldnt help myself. It is many months later and I have to say, I do feel somewhat better now than I did then, but we are not even close to being "out of the woods". The last election gave me some renewed hope and energy, but I am having a hard time believing that these folks we elected really get it. Our kids and grandkids are facing such a shaky future. There is so much uncertainty. I hope we can somehow manage to re-unite this country and make it strong again.

God bless America. And God bless all who serve in our military and all that have served. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Even with all that has transpired, dont ever think your service and your sacrifice were in vein. You are the reason we can hold our heads high and say "Im proud to be an American". This country is forever in debt to you. You are great Americans.
  4. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

I stated on another website two years ago that Obama is a Fascist, and I'm unhappy to say I was right.
    No other President has ever been as close to a Fascist as this one is.