Federal Court Rules Illegals in U.S. Have No Gun Rights

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by norahc, May 8, 2012.

1. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

I've got mixed feelings on this subject. the right to keep & bear arms is a human right, not just an American one. the 2nd merely recognizes and protects that right.

if someone is brought into this country illegally either against their will or as a baby then that makes them just as much a victim of abduction as if someone smuggled me into mexico against my will. but if they come freely as an adult or a child who is old enough to know better then that makes them a criminal/juvenile.

but that still leaves the issue of: "what criminal act should prevent someone from owning a firearm?" the answer is, if you are too dangerous to have weapons, then you're too dangerous to be walking around free. once you've served your time, you are either a free man or still a criminal and should thus stay in prison. if you're in this country illegally, you are a fugitive from justice, and thus are a criminal; therefore until you obtain legal status as a Citizen or a legal alien resident you only have the rights extended to other criminals i.e. Miranda.