Feds Want To Grab Your Land ..........

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Nov 15, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

I thought something like this was already in effect!
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That's because the government knows whats best for all of us. We don't need to think anymore. They can do that for us to. They won't stop until they control every aspect of our lives.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

This is all part of Agenda 21.
  5. vytoland

vytoland New Member

its big brother's world:eek:............what it wants....it gets:(....nobodys pushing back:confused:
  6. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

That's not the real threat for confiscation of private land.

This is:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/16/ranchers-farmers-brace-for-death-tax-impact/

Imagine that you own 1,000 farm that you inherited from your daddy.

In order for your son to carry on the family tradition he's going to have to pay 55% of the farm's value to Uncle Sam in death taxes.

He won't have it; so he will lose the farm.

Confiscation of large privately owned farms in the first thing Communists do when they take control of a nation.

It's also why Communists start going hungry soon afterwards.
  7. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    Well, it looks like I'm not going to get any of my granddad's cattle ranch. He has a 20K acre cattle ranch that has been the family for 4 generations.
  8. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

Put the family farm in a corporation or trust that survives the individual. That way it is protected.
  9. Sackett

Sackett Member

Collective farms could not and cannot produce food to supply everyone. In Communist countries it was actually said, "We have money, but no food. Now with Democracy we have food but no money."
    As more farmland is lost due to over taxation forcing sales, confiscation, imminent domain, etc., The Federal government will unionize clueless peon farm workers to work the land. Urbanized bureaucrats have no clue as to what or when to plant. They will make endless, conflicting, and useless rules governing farm production and management. Heads of union will call for strikes at inopportune times not realizing future agricultural collapses.
    Of course this scenario will lead to food shortages which brings me to my final observation or question. "How do you like your food stamps now? Do you prefer them with salt, pepper, or ketchup?"