Feeding before the storm.

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by Zane71464, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Yesterday they were predicting a snow storm, 6-12" for this area. As the rain was moving in first, the Turkey were all over the place and then the three bucks. I took well over 100 pictures, but with the 3 young bucks, I'm wondering if the 2 smaller ones arnt brothers and maybe the 6 pointer as well?

Attached Files:

2. wpage

wpage Active Member

Interesting...
    Noticed here in the coastal community the sea birds were all moving inland.
    They can sense it somehow...
  3. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Yes I think thay can! I have a camera set up and was watching them about 3/4 of the night. Needless to say, I had to go out and and put out another 50lbs and watching them still on my tv....Ive already counted about 14 different deer...just like their coming out of the wood work!
    Their breaking me up on buying feed for them, but we had a bad year for the food supply they eat and they need it bad! I'm just trying to help them get through the winter til spring when things start to bud out.