Feeling a Bit Betrayed

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hogger129, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Bmcphe44

Bmcphe44 New Member

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Very telling here. That is exactly what we will have to do at some point down the road.
  2. Bmcphe44

Bmcphe44 New Member

All political threads drift. It is the nature of the beast.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    You are correct! I am retired, I have a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Gov. plan, and I am on Medicare. Medicare is my primary Ins., and B/CBS is my secondary. I am still paying for Medicare, but I am paying bunches more for BC/BS. Now why is it this way? Wouldn't it make more sence to make BC/BS my primary, they pay up to 80% for unscheduled treatment after I pay a $250 co-pay for the year. On emergency, and scheduled treatment BC/BS pays 100%, minus the anual co-pay, and I pay $25 per visit. Instead the Government does it backwards. Medicare is the primary, paying 80%, no co-pay, no charge per visit, while BC/BS is paying 20%, and I don't pay anything, except mega bucks for an Insurance policy with a Co that the Government seems to be portecting! And they won't even consider turning things around. Now that's crazy!
  4. Python

Python Former Guest

+1