1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

FEG APK MARK II parts.

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by roadkingsteve, Apr 6, 2012.

1. roadkingsteve

roadkingsteve New Member

I am looking for a parts diagram and supplier phone number. I Need a slide stop spring for APK .380. I traded this gun off a year ago and it came back to me missing the spring, not broken but missing.
    Thanks, Steve
  2. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Probably easier to make than find.
  3. roadkingsteve

roadkingsteve New Member

Thats why I'm looking for a diagram or a schematic, not sure what it looks like.
    Thanks!
  4. sfoda573

sfoda573 New Member

I lost the same spring when cleaning my APK .380 and was able to puchase a replacement spring on Numrich.com. Price was good and the gun is back to normal operation.
  5. sfoda573

sfoda573 New Member

roadking, go to numrich.com and look at the schematic for the gun and order the part. I di it for the same spring and got my gun back to normal operation.