FEMA calls Founding Fathers TERRORISTS

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45nut, Mar 13, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

2. islenos

islenos New Member

Founding Fathers would have been Terrorists only if they were to loose their bid for Independence. Patriots if you win, Rebels and Terrorist if you loose.

Aside from that, I don't remember ever reading about the systematic assassination of British Officials . :confused:

Also the date stamp is 7/19/2001, Homeland Security wasn't conceived as of yet so who knows who the video is of.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  3. topper

topper New Member

if it was not for those "terrorists" back then, we would not have freedom now. terrorism can be labeled by anyone toward anyone depending on point of view. apparently terrorism is used by some politicians in order to obtain more 'control' from the populance.
  4. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I know history and I know of Zero deth warrents sighned by Washinton or Jefferson aganst british officials. I do know of the manipulation of the media and the other things done but come on. We first need to find out who the dip-*&%$ was who was teaching that class and give his @$$ a true history lesson. My family was history, My Great Grandfather several generations back was the Swamp Fox Francis Marion. My family has been fighting for this country for hundreds of years. Terrorist comes in many forms and this D^%$ smoker is sohing the most basic form. PROPAGANDA!!!!!!
  5. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

“Why, Mr. Dickinson, I’m surprised at you! You should know that rebellion is always legal in the first person – such as ‘our’ rebellion. It is only in the third person – ‘their’ rebellion – that it is illegal.” - Benjamin Franklin from the musical, "1776"
    ;)
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I do think a lot of what you view as terrorism depends on your perspective and who wins or loses. Wasn't Sherman's campaign terrorism of a sort? His "total war" on his march to the sea was an attempt to make the destruction so terrible and demoralizing that the south would lose the will to fight. It was calculated to make every southern man, woman, and child lose all hope. Fighting a war against soldiers is one thing but intentionally depriving women and children of food and shelter is quite another. So was it worth it to end the war sooner? I bet we'd have a wide range of opinions about that.

That said, I am a bit incensed about the comparison of our founders to the insane muslim terrorists we are facing today that take great joy in the suffering of their enemies. To them it isn't an ugly necessity of war but an act of pleasure. Damn them all to hell.
  7. Vasily Zaytsev

Vasily Zaytsev New Member

[​IMG]

Cutting down the cherry tree is a myth

Flintlocks were the first assult rifles
  8. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Strewth !! Shows a very poor grasp of the history of America. Most of the "colonists" were loyal to the Crown but, OTOH, the Crown wasn't very loyal to them.

The "Stamp Act" (no not for letters, dummies), prohibitions against domestic manufacture of all sorts of common tools like shovels f'r instance, gunpowder, ships etc. IOW the mother country wanted to keep its colony a captive market and supplier of essential raw materials. To that end it employed a number of methods. "Bond Slavery" was a way to guarantee new "plantations" in America had a continuing labor force to grow/harvest product for the "folks back home".

Surprised ? Yes, slavery has a long history in America - and not just among blacks - as anyone tracing their family tree can soon discover. [But Liberals don't want to talk about "white/bond slavery" - or that a very large segment of the American shipping economy voluntarily gave up a profitable black slave trade circa the 1820's , now do they ? ]

So the "Revolution", (and the rise of the so-called terrorists comes down to is English subjects protesting, (as was their traditional right) "special treatment" on the part of the Crown/Parliment discriminating against them.

As for the military aspects, one Englishman could have changed the course of world history. A Major Fergenson, armed with a breech loading rifle of his own inventionhad George Washington in his sights with yet declined to shoot, deeming it an "unchivilarous act". Major Fergenson later died on mountaintop in what is now SC. >MW
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

All true. As a side note, I've been to the King's Mountain battleground. Cowpens too. They're both within an hour of my house and are nice places in which to go and walk around and look and take in the history.
  10. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    I have heard some stupid stuff in my life time but i think this takes the cake. Not sure you can put any confidence in what FEMA says.