The Firearms Forum banner

Fettuccine Alfredo

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  JoeV 
#1 ·
I made homemade fettuccine topped with homemade Alfredo sauce (butter, half-n-half, cream cheese, garlic powder and grated Parmesan), pan seared chicken breast and broccoli.

See less See more
#2 ·
Holy Food Network plating technique Batman. Man, that looks good. I LOVE Alfredo! AND homemade pasta? Damned overachievers! :D

#4 ·
Sorry to say, but I buy the packaged Fettuccine Alfredo, and do my own thing! Yours looks really good, and is probably better than my packaged meal. But it's cheap, fast, and I do add a little to it.

#5 ·
Looks really good. I use heavy cream and butter along with the Parmesan and a little
garlic. My twist is to use shrimp and sliced mushrooms and toss it all together.

#11 ·
Where is the Red wine? I love that dish looks good.:)good luck

RC
Actually, the wife had a glass of Chablis with that meal. She's all about that "white with chicken, red with beef" kind of thing. I believe you should drink what you like, not what someone thinks you should drink. I had fresh brewed iced tea with my dinner, as I have with most meals, but I do enjoy a good Cabernet or Merlot from time to time.

#13 ·
Holy Food Network plating technique Batman. Man, that looks good. I LOVE Alfredo! AND homemade pasta? Damned overachievers! :D
It's funny that you said that, because it's so true that we first eat with our eyes, them our nose and finally with our mouth. I really try to spend time plating food so that it appeals to the eye, especially when we have company for dinner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.