fight back Info wars starts

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 30, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this from 2008

http://australianidentity.net/general-discussion/'mahdur-ad-dam'/msg1934/#msg1934

i'm working on 4 more just like this and will get them to every video capable mobile phone in the nation in the next few weeks and i hope to flood the net with them as well

if you see lots of them smile its working and sorry in advance if it works

its all true

sheik fez you see in it is the guy i'm hunting ,but he took off to malaysia and thinks he cant be touched ... ;)

see what he says in the video , how brave he is , how glorious to die for jihad is , but i send hin a almost empty bottle of silver bullet gun oil , and he hopes a plane to malaysia that day screaming he's being hunted by western agents , no he aint , its just jack ... ;)

will post the other 4 as they become reading ( but to photobucket instead of the home forums)