1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Fight Islam with Islam , dont like it ? leave!!!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 6, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if the musso's feel bad , if they feel hard done by western society

tell them to take comfort , tell them there is a solution and it is commanded by god ( little g from me on that one ) via their profet

Quran 4;97

[4:97] Those whose lives are terminated by the angels, while in a state of wronging their souls, the angels will ask them, "What was the matter with you?" They will say, "We were oppressed on earth." They will say, "Was GOD's earth not spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?" For these, the final abode is Hell, and a miserable destiny.

if they dont like it here they HAVE to bugger off... so whats all this about obeying the koran and other BS

I swear these folks pick and choose what they quote as law.. heres a direct pathway to hell and almost non of the muslims i communicate with know about it ??? they dont preach that i guess

even to "hard core" jihadists dont know this

SHOW EM!!!! get em to read their gods law

then wave bye bye

Got Palestinians bitchin at ya 24/7 ?? show em their own holy book and point out Antarctica is empty.. they can have it and penguins are halal ... ;)

cab drivers in minnisota dont want to take blind folks because they have or go near dogs ?? somalia allows that very practise, send em there ..

all by allahs command as delivered by his profet and creator , mooo hammod
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I really don't care what they think, or how they feel! They can all go to L as for as I'm concerned! I just want them out of my country! All of them!
  3. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

+1, and if you think it's inhumane, how about a beheading.:eek: