Fight over wasr-10

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by GoodOl'12gauge, Jun 15, 2010.

1. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Let me start by saying that my son is a cop. I love my son, BUT when he puts on the blue uniform he turns in to a First Class JERK. I use a word a little stronger than "jerk" when I am telling this to him. I don't know why it is but it just happens, I have talked with him about that and he just laughs it off.:confused::(:confused:

I love the WASR 10, it is a great rifle and is cheaper to shoot than a lot of rifles. Want some fun, get yourself one of the 75 round drums for it!!:rolleyes:;)
  2. GoodOl'12gauge

GoodOl'12gauge New Member

Ive been looking at the drum mags but there kinda pricy
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Well, why didn't you buy American? Oops wait, there are a couple of Japanese wonders going back to WWII in my closet and another with Weatherby's name on it but made in Japan. Forget I said anything.

Of all the cops I trained in marksmanship that I know made it a career the last one retired 2 years ago. The punk kid is a Grandpa now...Damn where did the time go? Anyway of the cop types you just ran into I had two in my first classes. Neither made it to the end of the year in uniform.

Funny thing too because I had them at different times and on the first day both asked me when I was going to teach them to quick draw. Didn't have to worry about them having rocks in their heads, they were solid bone.
  4. kingcuke

kingcuke Member

Just smile, nod your head, and in your inside the head voice tell him he's a tool and not let it bother you. Way too many in the ego echelon to let them ruin your day. Shine it on don't let the btards get to you.

Quarrel not at all.
    No man resolved to make the most of himself can spare
    time for personal contention.
    Still less can he afford to take all the consequences,
    including the vitiating of his temper and loss of
    self control. Yield larger things to which you can show
    no more than equal right; and yield lesser ones,
    though clearly your own. Better give your path to a dog
    than be bitten by him in contesting for the right.
    Even killing the dog would not cure the bite.
    Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), U.S. president.
    Letter, 26 Oct. 1863.
  5. lucky-gunner

lucky-gunner New Member

GoodOl'12gauge

Glad your enjoying you're enjoying your AK. It baffles me that an officer in uniform would feel the need to bad mouth a civilian on a purchase of any kind. That doesn't seem to project the imagine that, an officer would want to portray.

Happy Shooting
  6. GoodOl'12gauge

GoodOl'12gauge New Member

Thanks I past him on the road yesterday and just smiled and waved I wonder if he remembered me? lol haha