The Firearms Forum banner

Finally - .22 LR at Wally World!

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  jim summers 
#1 ·
I saw my first 3 boxes of .22 LR ammo at our local Walmart in over a year, in the hands of the guy ahead of me in line. That was the last of it, but like Noah's dove, it's a sign, I'm sure!

Reactions: shootbrownelk
#9 ·
Rawright
If you can't find any I'll send you a 100 pack of Remington Vipers free of charge.
Thank you, but I'm not desperate for them yet!:)
I was just taken by surprise, having given up even looking at the shelves here, to see 3 boxes right there in front of me! I was beginning to think that all of you who report finding the stuff were hallucinating, but either you're all okay, or I've joined the ranks of the loony. I wonder if I should check the water?

#4 ·
I visit all the Wall Marts in my area. Some of the managers in sporting goods are telling me that they see .22 ammo maybe once a month now. Things aren't getting better, they are getting worse.

#10 ·
I haven't seen any .22lr for almost a year now except for LGS that have 50 packs for $29.95.

I do have bad news for all of you, if I do ever find any bricks at the normal price, I'm going to buy all I can and hoard away! :eek:

#11 ·
$30 for 50 rounds, are those people out of their &%^$&*% mind. Only an absolute fool would pay that! When I go over to wally world, I always go down to the sporting goods department just to get a good laugh, they have a sign that says "only one box of .22LR per customer". I would love to see just one box there! If you find it, by all means, hoard away!!

#12 ·
George, I try to be optomistic that one day we will find ammo in our area again.I just don't get it though why it's been non-existent in our area soooo long. Joe

#14 ·
I have been able to get some here and there. A month ago I was able to buy a brick of federals at Cabela's. 1st time I have seen bricks of federals in a year and 1/2. My LGS always seems to have something. Last week they had 50 round boxes of federals at $2.99. Most of the time it is something no one wants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.