finally found a gun show here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sluggermn, Dec 11, 2004.

1. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

for the first time in 2 years I am going to a gun show!!
    there has not been any in my area since we moved up here (ND./MN. border) a year and a half ago. :eek: the only reason I found out about this one is someone put a ad for gun for sale in the local paper and said in the ad "come see it at the gun show" so I started asking around and one other person had heard about the gun show. nothing in the paper, no flyers, called one of the gun shops and he said yes there is one this weekend. sooo Im going to drag the kids out into the cold and the blowing snow and let their whining annoy every one else for a change (just kidding) It should be a good time and I have a list of things I would like to pick up. I'll let you know if I get anything....

slugger
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Good luck! Let us know how things went.
  3. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

well did not find any deals I could not live with out. most of the stuff was WAY overpriced for example 30 rd ak mag used showing lots of wear $30
    the cheapest 1911 I found was $1800 for a beat up p.o.s. wolf ammo 7.62 x 39 was going for 99 to 125 for 500 rds :eek: so for the most part it was a bust I did pick up a boonie hat,canteen cup and stove, and some para chord not the greatest price but I did not have to pay shipping and wait 3 weeks. it was nice to see all the guns and smell the gun oil and cosomilne.
    I also found out there is another gun show in January in the same location and suppositly they are going to have ak parts and acc.. this time.

woo hoo cant hardly wait

Slugger
  4. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

That sounds like our last gun show here :( :mad:
    But we have another one in Jan also ,I sure hope it is better than our Dec show.
    I need powder primers bullets a couple of magazines and few moon clips.
    Ron