finally got me a Sub-2000

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by jce07a, Apr 2, 2012.

1. jce07a

jce07a New Member

lee, you could always get on the waiting lists if you really want one. and just keep $400 squirreled away for the rainy day they approve your sale
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Great find, They are a blast to shoot
  3. Lee D

Lee D New Member

i just might have to do that.
  4. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

That is too cool to be legal in california.
  5. jce07a

jce07a New Member

actually, it came with a california glock magazine...so im assuming it ought to be legal. idk the exact laws in california but i can give you some specs on it and you can compare them to your known local laws and see for yourself.

i may take it with me hog hunting on thursday just to see what kind of damage i can do to a piggy with a combination of the sub2000 and the streamlight hog light im testing for them. ill add more pics after. probably of just the gun and me, not the light cuz streamlight probably wouldnt appreciate it :p
  6. jce07a

jce07a New Member

here are some more pictures for you guys. the sub 2000 folded, open, and with my AR15 for a bit of size comparison. the magazine in the picture is the one that came with it, a california legal 10 round glock 22 magazine.

Attached Files: