Finally High Quality Bulk Ammunition

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by dark_falcon27, Jun 5, 2009.

1. dark_falcon27

dark_falcon27 New Member

2. tEN wOLVES

tEN wOLVES New Member

Howdy Falcon-27

Thanks for the tip, I got this add in my email, but wasn't familiar with the brand, so you say it works well?, I'll have to give it a try, they're getting $33.00 a box of fifty here for practice ammo in 40 S&W.:eek:

Thanks for the heads up Pard

Regards

tEN wOLVES :)
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I loaded 350 rnds of 185 gr .45 plinkers last week at a total cost of $68.00; I think I'll stick to Woolley Specials. ;) But it is good news, hopefully components will become more readily available now too. If I could find any 230 gr FMJ for less than .40/rnd I'd probably pick some up in bulk, but I doubt we'll see those prices ever again.
  4. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It'll be interesting to see how long it will take for Cabela's to get them back in stock. The actual time that is, not the time quoted by them. Often two different animals.
  5. dark_falcon27

dark_falcon27 New Member

I ordered some of my own but I cannot speak to it personally just yet. But the customers reviews were overall very positive.
  6. tEN wOLVES

tEN wOLVES New Member

Thanks for getting back Dark Falcon 27, let us know how they work out for you, the price is right of sure, the gun shop here is asking $33.00 for plunking ammo in 40 S&W, which is way out of line to me, I'm hearing on some of the other forums that the prices and availability are getting much better, but we haven't seen this in good old California.

Regards

tEN wOLVES :)
  7. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

Have you ever gotten any 230 grainers from Berry's ? My Dan Wesson likes those bullets and they're pretty cheap. 5.0 grains of AA#2 and you're good to go ! :)