Fiocchi ammo

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/4/02 2:23:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Fiocchi ammo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does anybody know a good source for the Fiocchi specialty centerfire ammo? They are one of the few big name manufacturers these days that load for such oddball calibers as 8mm Lebel (pistol), 10.4mm Italian Ordnance, etc. I have run across a little bit lately, but it has been expensive as heck!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

teddydogg
    (10/4/02 2:53:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Try SOG and Grafs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOG lists it in their flyers (not on website) and Grafs has it, too.

www.southernohiogun.com
    www.grafs.com

Fiocchi ammo availability is very spotty. It seems that they import a large amount once or twice a year and then nothing in between.

Good luck.

Rob

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/6/02 8:31:11 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Try SOG and Grafs
    SOG just has the common caliber loadings, not the specialty stuff. I need to check out Grafs yet - they have a store close by where I live.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/9/02 2:53:11 pm)
    The Outdoor center carries the odd calibers...but I am not sure how cheap they are...

"A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!"
    Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/9/02 3:12:16 pm)
    Thanks! I am going to check out the local Graf's store to see what they have in stock. I have also heard that Old Western Scrounger has a lot of it too.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/9/02 7:21:01 pm)
    Bob, try SHOOTER'S at www.sportsmansguide.com, their catalog showS rifle, pistol, and shotgun ammo by FIOCCHI.

gg