firearm question.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by dbrown1997, Oct 4, 2011.

1. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Virtually every question about this is answered in the FAQ's section of the IL State Police site HERE.

Statute forbids them from taking more than 30 days to issue the FOID.

I lived there when this stupid law went into effect, but moved before it was time to renew mine.
  2. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I hope you're paying attention kid! There is a whole lot of wisdom in this forum.

Welcome Aboard!
  3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

ampaterry. You are right I called back and asked AGAIN and was told the same thing except for how long it takes (makes you wonder if every one there is on the same page).

Dbrown1997 again look at my post in your other thread no sense writing it 2 times.
  4. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Ah, that's what I was looking for!

dbrown1997, I was about to say, after alllllll that, let me be the first to welcome you to TFF, but before sticking my foot in my mouth I should double check and see if someone has represented our manners. Lo and behold what did I find! Still, welcome!

As you may have gathered by now, most of us here are probably fathers and though you're probably not looking for another one, please don't hold it against us, and don't let it intimidate you. Our intentions are noble, also last time I read the rules there was no mention of age requirement or parental consent. We are equil opportunity blabbermouths I consider myself just an extremely used 15!:)
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Im with ya mac. I am getting a little irritated with these 2 threads tho becase the stories have changes too many times. Its fishy..