Firearm registration Constitutional - Court

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Aug 21, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Just found this, while searching for something completely unrelated to firearms. Written by Declan McCullagh, a correspondent for CBSNews.com.

Pops
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

grumble grumble grumble.... :mad:

mike
    gn
  3. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Proof that these people do not understand simple language such as "shall not be infringed." Well actually they understand it, they are looking for the Obamesiah to take hold as our very own Hitler.:mad: I just wonder who is going to get persecuted in this country.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  4. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I wonder as tax paying citizens, how much money are we spending to fund the research necessary for the feds to figure out a way around the 2nd ?
  5. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

Wood, Diane Pamela

Born 1950 in Plainfield, NJ

Federal Judicial Service:
    Judge, U. S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
    Nominated by William J. Clinton on March 31, 1995, to a seat vacated by William Joseph Bauer; Confirmed by the Senate on June 30, 1995, and received commission on June 30, 1995.

Education:
    University of Texas, Austin, B.A., 1971

University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1975

Professional Career:
    Law clerk, Hon. Irving Goldberg, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, 1975-1976
    Law clerk, Justice Harry Blackmun, Supreme Court of the United States, 1976-1977
    Attorney-advisor, Office of the Legal Advisor, U.S. Department of State, 1977-1978
    Private practice, Washington, DC, 1978-1980
    Assistant professor of law, Georgetown University, 1980-1981
    Faculty, University of Chicago, 1981-1995
    Assistant professor, 1981-1988
    Professor, 1988-1995
    Associate dean, 1989-1992
    Special assistant to the assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice, 1985-1987
    Deputy assistant attorney general for international, appellate, and policy, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 1993-1995

Race or Ethnicity: White

6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Interesting, this liberal POS has only actually WORKED for a living for TWO YEARS of her life. The rest of it she's been a gov't leech sucking us dry of tax money!!:mad::mad::mad:

What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do these liberal f***tards NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  7. obxned

obxned New Member

Registration is always followed by confiscation which is followed by enslavment and death. Why go through all that annoying paperwork to register your firearms when it would save a lot of time and trouble to just commit suicide?
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  8. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Lets see, crimminals will still have guns, the government will still have guns.

The people will not.

Whom are the outlaws?
  9. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I will NEVER register any gun that I own.

And I suggest this is when the straw will break the camel's back. Lock and load and fight for our freedom.

Confiscation ALWAYS follows registration...ALWAYS!
  10. dycab

dycab New Member

What guns? I don't have no stinkin' guns...
  11. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Not good. Not Good.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  12. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

If you have a desire or need to get sick to your stomach, google < new york "gun confiscation" > I was looking for the New York confiscation of registered guns. I found, in addition to New York, Lousianna, Kansas, Pennsylvania and others.

Pops
  13. dge479

dge479 New Member

and you can add Brittain, Canada, and Austrailia to the list of registration=confiscation
  14. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

This thread is making me sick, so much so that I can't or better not express my feelings here except to say that this is more proof that the Dem party is the Unconstitutional party.
  15. kerk

kerk New Member

Agreed. At some point, some action will ignite the powder keg. I will guess that that action will be some act of resistance or civil disobedience.

But since this issue is that of ultimate 'gun confiscation' (which they are trying to work up to in baby steps), I'm afraid that resistance may be violent, 'unless' we are able to make it to 2010 and shut down this train at the polls.

I'm sure the first shot at Concord was not an easy one to take, but the King added one straw too many. 'Our' king is government in general.......all levels. They do not know when to stop. Tax, regulate, control..........continually increasing..........all at the point of a gun.

Total control of the populace is the goal of the statist's. Disarming them is required to attain it.
  16. kerk

kerk New Member

You got that right.

The 'boil the frog slowly' technique can be utilized in two ways:

1, Introduce 'mild' changes in state or federal laws over an extended period as to anesthetize the populace to the changes, and keep resistance low with each new restriction.

2. Implement a radical action in a small area, such as taking their guns. They will do it, then see how much heat it creates, and if it flies, they let things cool, then pick the next location, and continue.

All you can do is hope for a 'Braveheart' to light the fuse, or you follow the rest of the sheep into the pen.

And the longer it takes for a 'Braveheart' to appear, the more likely that all the sheep will be penned.