1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

First Amendment Down the Tubes

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by dons2346, Apr 24, 2012.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

New law makes it illegal to protest in Obama's presence

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7SGWH3kirzg&vq=medium

This means that, wherever Obama is at, you do not have a right to ask him anything you want to. His secret service can have you arrested, fined, and imprisoned for more than a YEAR if you ask him something he doesn’t like. Sound like he’s more like Hitler than Lincoln.
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It doesn't apply to just bHo. It applies to anyone who has a SS agent with them. And, they don't have to announce the SS is with them.

To test, just say anything negative at a town hall meeting. If a couple MIB's pick you up by the arm pits, the SS is there.

Best of luck to you and all the other citizens in this country who don't like the way things are going.

Shhhh.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I wonder....how much more will the American people take?
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Probably not a lot....
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

F them. Arrest me. If I have the testicular fortitude to tell my wife how it is, you can bet your sweet ass I'll have no problem telling that piece of crap in the White House or anyone else how it is. I am afraid of my wife, I am not afraid of this government:(
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Or a lot. Those who are aware will stand up, but those who allow themselves to be brainwashed by the main news channels are like the frog in the pan of water. Warm the pan gradually and the frog will just sit there until the water boils and the frog cooks; it never notices the water heating up.

I keep wondering what would happen in a mass protest--would the SS arrest hundreds of people? How will the courts see this when the cases come before the judges? Some of my friends were arrested in a pro life march a number of years back, made a brief appearance in court and were released.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012