First BP Deer

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by bigboom338, Sep 3, 2003.

1. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

This is my first deer taken with a muzzleloader in Jan of this year. It is a doe only season

Attached Files:

2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Very nice BB. (Yes, the deer is nice too. :D ) I haven't yet taken a deer with my BP, but have taken other game with them. Maybe this year.

Looks like you need a powder horn to complement that nice Lyman, there. ;)

Pops
  3. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

Thanks Pops, do you know anyone who makes horns?LOL:D
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Saw some on ebay the other day for about 15-20 bucks. That what you're looking for? :D

I'm anxious for the TFF shops section to get on line. I'm going back into business, I think. I worked for myself for over 20 years and swore I'd never work for that SOB again. Oh, well. Never say never. :D

I'll have a little time this morning and will try to get the latest pics developed and put on my pic site. Later this week, I'll get some pics of Don's horn before I ship it and put them up.

Pops
  5. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

BTW: Just what in the world is that on the log behind you? Looks like either a cat or an opossum!
  6. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

That is a danged cat. The pic was yaken in my yard and I didn't know that cat was there or I would of sent it flying.