fish over families - an insane administration

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by dew38, Aug 2, 2009.

1. dew38

dew38 New Member

Fish over Families - An Insane Administration

Much of the food that is produced in North America comes from California. The central valley of California is called he bread basket of the nations. But if you turn the water off to these farmers what happens? The American citizen will face much higher prices, or worse no food at all. Where else can we get food ? China, Central and South America? Do you think our enemies will not take advantage of this?
    I just watched a You Tube report from Sean Hannity. Folks, you have got to watch this. If this totally infuriates me, the absolute ignorance this current administration has is incredible. I have been sharing information about this man made drought taking place in California, but I had no idea that it was this critical.This nation is going to suffer emencely at the hands of this fool of a president and his administration. This adminstration is pushing the american people to the edge, I pray we get through this as a whole nation.
    WATCH THIS VIDEO NOW

<--/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twd59PrqCNg /-->
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

THEY WANT US ON OUR KNEES
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

dew, the Feds. had no problem shutting down farming in an Or. valley some years ago because of some sucker fish. What might be worse than the ignorance of this administration or the President being a fool would be that if they know exactly what they are doing. I have an abiding fear of those who surround this president. Too many Marxists and Communists. None of them have any love or even respect for this Republic. I see them with the willing help of this Congress turning this nation into a Fascist state as we watch. This Congress seems to be oblivious to the wishes and fears of their constituents. I wonder what price they were paid for their sellout of this country. Welcome to TFF, you will like it here. Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering when these people would strike again. It's interesting that when there is a Dem. President in office with a Dem. Congress, i.e. Carter, Clinton and Obama that there occurs such an massive assault on our liberties and even the very foundations of this Republic.
  4. dew38

dew38 New Member

yes i agree, and thanks for the welcome i like this fourm already
  5. DebS

DebS New Member

And looking ahead, these farms that have been in families for generations will be foreclosed on, or otherwise lost to the banks. Who owns the banks? The Gubment. It is like watching a snowball rolling downhill toward hell.

Welcome, dew, thanks for your post.
  6. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Why do you think they are planning for food shortages? HUH!?
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

+1

They're pumping the water out into the Pacific ocean instead?!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyone still who doubt that Obama and the liberal left want to destroy the USA.... has their heads in the sand. Nobody can actually witness this and doubt it any longer....

mike
    gn
  8. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Water has to be pumped into the Pacific Ocean by the Californians to keep it from drying up. It seems that Obama has been talking to this Al Gore fellow and ..................

You can probably guess the rest. :rolleyes:
  9. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Kinda like Christina Applegate buying a few acres in Montana so she could save a few trees before they are all gone forever...?

mike
    gn
  10. dew38

dew38 New Member

YES I THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES DEPEND SOLEY ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING.:eek::eek::eek: MEDICAL,FOOD,CLOTHES AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF. :mad::mad::mad: BUT I GOT NEWS FOR THEM A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE HANK WILLIAMS JR. CAN TELL YOU BETTER THAN I CAN! ;):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWb8HJ5gLo
  11. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Dew38 I like your choice in music that is the theme song on my site.
    And your post here was a great one I reposted the link.
    Like I have been saying for over six years
    STOCK UP
    BUNKER DOWN
    &
    HOLD ON
    it is going to be one heck of a ride the next ten + years. And I only have supplies for seven.
  12. dew38

dew38 New Member

WE AS A NATION NEED TO STAND TOGETHER!!! AND RID OUR LANDS OF ANY THAT WHAT TO FORCE CHANGE OF OUR WAY OF LIFE!!! THEY ARE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN GIVING THIER LIFES EVERY DAY FOR OUR RIGHTS! LETS NOT LET THERE VOICE GO SILENT! ;)
  13. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I caught that too! The pumping of the water is supposed to be what is harmfull to the fish, so why are they still pumping it to the ocean? How stupid can our government get? This is an attempt to break the spirit of the American people, and to gain total control of this Country, IMHO.
  14. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I couldn't have said it any better..... :( :( :(
  15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Shortage of oil, water, food, ammo, is there a pattern here?