1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

flashlight suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Dec 25, 2011.

1. RockinRiley

RockinRiley New Member

Wow, there are some really GREAT websites here, unfortunately I have had a thing for flashlights since I was a kid!!! I need to steer clear of this entire thread :) So, has anyone bought the weapon lights from here?
    http://nebotools.com/prod_details.php?id=94&cid=29

We have a couple of M&P 9mm's that could be dressed up with them if they are decent :cool:

This looked cool at a decent price too:
    http://www.dorcydirect.com/p-387-41-4295-130-lumens-led-flashlight-new-model.aspx

Then the maglite led, ebay item, looks like someone has tried it, was it o.k.? I have a 3cell D that I just changed the bulb in tonight that could use it! :)
  2. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

This is a "horses for courses" debate, IMO !

I have - and use - both types of lights. I bought HI "tactical" lights for both sons, myself and the wife. The sons are ER volunteers/professionals, while my wife and myself are too old to fight and too fat to run far !

FWIW, I find the intense light of the LEDs to be a boon for old eyes when searching for teeny objects and small liquid weeps in low light conditions ! Worked just dandy yesterday, BTW !

As I opened, "horse for...." >MW