Flintlock Musket Pistol

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by hotrod4202, Oct 29, 2012.

1. hotrod4202

hotrod4202 New Member

I Was Just Given A Flintlock Musket Pistol Muzzleloader From My Father And Just Wanted To Know Whats Its Worth And I'd Also Like To Sale It If Anyone Is Interested.My Father Has Had It Sense He Got Out Of The Army In WWII I've Added Pictures Hoping I Can Get Some Help On It.
    My Wife Doesn't Like Guns In The Home,So I'd Like To Use The Money For Something Else.I'm Really More Of A Car Guy,Than A Gun Man.
    I Like To Know The Year,And Its Value.Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Its a reproduction of a British Tower flintlock. They were imported in the 70's by the thousands from Japan. Most were cheaply made with soft frizzens. Not much value at all. More for a decoration than a shooter.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the SAR models where OK a few folks here have them for re-enactment and BP shoots

correct as in Japan made some better than others SAR a better end one
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  4. 22shot

22shot New Member

it's a replica"britishtower" jmported from japan:(lookslike someone was messing with the lock work:rolleyes: lock work.. dang... try this screwhere...worth maybe $80. to the unwary...