FN Hi-Power

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 4, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

bangpow
    (2/9/03 11:25:57 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All FN Hi-Power Value
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a FN Hi-Power with standard blade sights that is 95% and has two magazines with serial numbers that match the gun. The serial number is in the 30000 range and the only info I have found only goes back to 70000. Does anyone have a value or production year for this gun?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 12:57:19 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: FN Hi-Power Value
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello bangpow, and welcome to The Firearms Forum.
    It looks like we'll need an expert in the field of HP's.

The information I have shows Pre-War Military contracts in the serial# range of 11,000-15,000.

Pre-war Belgian army 40,000-47,000

Serial # range for production under German occupation 50,001-53,000 (all are proofed WaA 613)

Check back soon and often.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 7:13:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: FN Hi-Power Value
    Can you please list all markings on the slide?