1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

FN Hi-Power

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 4, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

bangpow
    (2/9/03 11:25:57 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All FN Hi-Power Value
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a FN Hi-Power with standard blade sights that is 95% and has two magazines with serial numbers that match the gun. The serial number is in the 30000 range and the only info I have found only goes back to 70000. Does anyone have a value or production year for this gun?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 12:57:19 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: FN Hi-Power Value
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello bangpow, and welcome to The Firearms Forum.
    It looks like we'll need an expert in the field of HP's.

The information I have shows Pre-War Military contracts in the serial# range of 11,000-15,000.

Pre-war Belgian army 40,000-47,000

Serial # range for production under German occupation 50,001-53,000 (all are proofed WaA 613)

Check back soon and often.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/9/03 7:13:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: FN Hi-Power Value
    Can you please list all markings on the slide?