Follow up on FFL HELP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rkmast, Jun 26, 2012.

1. rkmast

rkmast New Member

Just talked to jerry's sport center. I used to use them, Guys on here say there small and they use them. But they told me if your are selling out of your house They will not deal with you. I think thats BUll. I Do Have a complete shop going in Down stairs. But these companys are getting bad.
    I just think this is bad for the industry as a whole. Who ever would have thought the wholesalers would be more against guys selling guns than the goverment, I don't care how big or small you are EVERYONE should stick together in this industry. Thanks For letting me vent. RK:confused:
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dont tell them you are selling out of your house unless they ask you. Just set up your account and start ordering guns. Did you call Amchar Wholesale and talk to Jim?
  3. rkmast

rkmast New Member

I haven't told them about the house. But they want me to download this form to send in with my lisc. It's like a credit app. They want home addr. buiss. addr. they want me to have proof of insurance, Buiss. bank acct for at least 6 mo. It just seems ridiculous
  4. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

welcome to the firearms world:(