For those in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Jackman, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Jackman

Jackman New Member

Whats the deal is Walker likely to be recalled? I thought Walker was the good guy out to break down teachers unions now with the recall talk he's the bad guy :confused:, which is he good guy or bad guy?
  2. rimmer1

rimmer1 Member

Hes a good guy. Its these F-en liberals who are causing problems, and the unions. I just can't believe these stupid ignorant people.
    Walker is doing a great job!
    oscar
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

The unions are being sore losers. They need 540,000 signatures for a recall. I live in Dane Country (the liberal black hole of WI), and there are signature collectors on nearly every corner. Do I think they'll collect enough? Yes. Do I think they'll recall him? No. It's going to be Wisconsin vs. Dane Country if there is a recall election.

Just about every newspaper around here keeps saying that Walker is doing a terrible job, etc. If you look at the facts, he's saving the state money, putting schools on the right track, he even legalized concealed carry which Jim Doyle twice vetoed. But since when have facts mattered to liberals?

What this is, is unions lashing out to hold onto their control. Walker kicked out the public unions because they would not agree to contribute more to their own benefits, and rather wanted to rip off the taxpayers some more. People got tired of it when Doyle was governor, so they elected Walker. Plus they wanted to put in this public commuter train between Madison and Milwaukee, which would have raised everyone's taxes. And Doyle wanted to hire a foreign company and spend a ton of money to build it.

I've made a couple other posts in here about it all too which you should give a read...

Your man in Wisconsin,

Hogger
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    The economy is so good that the unions have millions to spend on the recall effort. It's called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

The union bosses were very successful in preventing steel companies from bringing in modern machinery because they might take the job of unskilled workers who were doing the grunt work the old fashioned way. I used to go right by the steel plant to get to the lake where I fished for perch in lake Michigan. The empty parking lots, the cold chimney stacks and the big rusty chains and padlocks on the gates were a monument to their success.

Union and Democrat and anti-gun = (fill in the blank) I bet it rhymes with stupid.