glens67 Well-Known Member

Work place violence????
    My Ass...
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i know i know , hey , in the UK , they call Muslims , Asians

so its all asian crime

they spin it away every time ..

and honour crimes is to be replaces with "extended relational domestic violence"

some judge in canada coined the phrase and its taking off too
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Well golly gee whiz, Work Place Violence is a blot on our good society, it must be curtailed, what to do, what to do. Oooh, I got it. work place violence takes place in the workplace by workers so if we just make sure they don't have guns there will be no violence. Nothing hard about that.

Besides all those soldiers and civilian workers were on a military base, how secure can you be? Absolutely no need for guns. Obviously the gun restrictions weren't secure enough so lets clamp down on those gun nuts in the military, make them turn them into the armory and register them. What does a soldier need a gun for anyway????? Uh, this needs work, I'll get back to you on that.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If you can't make the guys with guns go away, then just make the jobs go away! No more work place violence!
  5. obxned

obxned New Member

This 'political correctness' crap killed a lot of innocent people at Ft. Hood, and will ultimately kill our nation.
  6. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

it doesn't make any sense.

calling it muslim crime isn't racist, because muslim isn't a race.

but calling it asian crime IS racist, because asian IS a race!
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

never seen a chinese running down the road with machette after his daughter screaming Alaah akbar , but two arabs here i've seen do JUST THAT

the first was on national TV , the next was in my street ( he had a axe not machette but the result was the same )

its all a scam to hide the fact that Islam is not compatable with the west and they have no place in our society
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is being called workplace violence for one reason, and one reason only..they will try him in a civilian court and make a mockery out of our criminal justice system, for the whole world to see. Holder wants all war criminal tried in civilian courts. Why is that, ya think?

How do you think a person who kept yelling Alaah akbar every time he killed another person is going to be viewed by all the fanatics around the world? He will wind up more famous than OBL by the time the trial is over. And what do you think may happen to the judge, jury, and all the rest involved in the prosecution list?

Why,,WTF does the government want this to go world wide? Think of the untold favors we will be doing for the enemies of the U.S..Propaganda at it's best. How many of our military will die as a result of his trial. You think the cartoon bit was big, this will blow it out of the water. How many recruits will stand in line to join up to kill more Americans?

It's pathetic......................................
  9. DixieLandMan

DixieLandMan Member

I guess you can call my 13 months in Afghanistan as workplace violence now.