FORUM HOSTS NEEDED

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by warpig, May 5, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

FORUM HOSTS NEEDED

TFF is in need of volunteer help from the members. We are looking for people who are interested in being Forum Hosts.

A Forum Host is a person who checks their particular forum every time they log on to the site. Some of the things they look for are:

Any problems a member might have.
    Any violations of TFF posting rules.
    Questions that members ask that have not been answered.
    Welcome new members.

There is no reward for this other than making TFF a pleasant experiance for all who visit. If you want to help us continue our march toward domination of the internet firearms forums, please reply to this thread and we will get your name in the forum title as a Forum Host.
  2. bigboom338

bigboom338 New Member

3. warpig

warpig Guest

Got three here so I am closing it

The other two are Cointoss and Kdub
  4. warpig

warpig Guest

Armedandsafe is also on the list here

I wonder where asute observer is
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Thank you Most Honored Sir. I no longer believe what SG said. :p
  6. astute observer

astute observer New Member

My absense!

I would sure love to be able to get more involved here....but! I currently find myself totally buried in machine work, about 25 to 30 hours a week's worth. That is over-and-above my 40 hour job! Hopefully this will start to subside in a couple more weeks.
  7. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Nice...

ta see ya back around Astute...you, Pops and the others would be sorely missed by us BP trainee's...;)
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

A tip for all you new BP shooters. When you've been out "shootin' dirty" all day, and come in after dark, don't smile. The sudden gleam of white teeth in that black, soot-covered face will scare the bejabbers outa the ol'lady.

:D