Found this interesting....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45silverback, Nov 1, 2012.

1. bugeye

bugeye New Member

Congress and the president could pass laws completely eliminating private ownership of guns. and over the many years that it would take to go through all the lower courts and finally the SCOTUS. our guns would have been collected and melted.
    this president completely ignores the constitution and nobody has the guts to stop him.
  2. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

There are plenty of people, here and else where. that are standing up to him.
    The problum, like Double D has said before, It's geting them off the butts. and do somthing about it. And not just agree with it.
  3. bugeye

bugeye New Member

I have felt like, for a long time, that if obama wins a second term, we'll end up in a revolution because this country can't survive another four years of that communist.
    personally, I am too old to fight. but I have guns and ammo to hand out to those that need them.
    I pray every day that it won't come to war.