Four Americans killed isn't "optimal". it's just a bump.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Great Googlie Mooglie. Holy Jesus. Elizabeth, this is the big one.

-O went on Comedy Central to talk about the deaths of our countrymen and said it wasn't "optimal" to have them die now. Before he said it was a bump. The deaths of American Heroes wasn't "OPTIMAL"???? IT WAS A "BUMP???' It came at a bad time for his campaign???? I do not believe I have ever hated anyone so much. That is probably because Hitler was not alive in my time. My father went to war and landed on several small islands, one of which was Iwo Jima. He lost his best friends when a shell blew up in front of them and he was seriously wounded. He was taken back to a ship, patched up and went back to Iwo until they won the fight. I can not even imagine what he would think about our president and his companions. I can't imagine what he would think about the sacrifices he and his friends made to end up having these people in power. I spent 20 years of my life enforcing the laws of our country. I went down alleys and into darkened homes risking my life to enforce our laws. I did this while raising three sons. I risked not coming home in order to enforce our laws, and now I watch an administration scoff at our laws and constitution. I watch people who caused me to work extra duty to protect our federal buildings, working nights and weekends, while -O and his friends planted bombs and protested our government. And for what?

I know in my heart that in the next few weeks some earth shattering event is going to come to light to show Romney has eaten the brains of orphaned children or some such crap or how we are now at war and need to keep -O in power. I am incensed at his words and his actions. I am deeply upset that so many Americans support him. I am ready to express my opinions past posting and complaining.

Please America, Wake Up.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

to help you pass of the rising anger you feel towards the imposter in chief
    try this

print out his downloadable election poster and stake it out on your range and shoot it to bits ,

its legal and a great stress reliever
  3. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

Better yet, when you're done blowing holes in Bozo's poster, print out as many Romney ones as you can and post them every place you can. You and I, we the people, need to make change and the way to do that in the next 2 weeks is campaign to get Romney elected. Romney isn't "optimal" either, but OBama is an actual serious threat to the American way as it was intended and he must go.
  4. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Romney is on a roll and the polls are showing more and more that he will be winning this election by a pretty good margin.

I think Romney is really coming in strong and hope for the sake of this country that he does what is good for this country and once again have a President who isn't trying to turn the USA into a 3rd world nation.
  5. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I would really like to hear the next debate but I'll be out of country. Hopefully I can get it thru the internet.
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I know in my heart that in the next few weeks some earth shattering event is going to come to light to show Romney has eaten the brains of orphaned children or some such crap or how we are now at war and need to keep -O in power. I am incensed at his words and his actions. I am deeply upset that so many Americans support him. I am ready to express my opinions past posting and complaining.

Please America, Wake Up.[/QUOTE]

Sadly I will have to agree. Something will come up to change the complexion of this election.
  7. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I'm with you jstgsn - I too have fought for our country and our freedom. I have killed to protect us. I am getting old now too and I am still ready to do the dangerous jobs. I hurt a little more in the mornings now - muscles don't work always the way they used to when I was younger - but it doesn't matter. I will keep my oath until the day I die.

I thank you for having been one who was willing to walk down the dark alleys while I had to be away elsewhere.

The good news is - this jacka$$ is on his way out and will get the dubious distinction of having been the worst president ever. Jimmy Carter is now even happy.