1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Fox Entertainment’s Pro Gay Agenda.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45Auto, Nov 15, 2012.

1. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Is “pro-gay” the new “conservative?” It’s getting hard to tell what the words “liberal” and “conservative” stand for these days. And Fox Entertainment, owned by British/Australian tycoon Rupert Murdoc, is not helping.

Like some two headed politician, Fox Entertainment pushes conservative views in some of its programing while it pushes pro homosexual views in other Fox offerings.

Does anyone watch Family Guy and The Simpsons? What I find amazing about both shows is not how funny the Simpsons can be or how stupid Family Guy is. What’s odd is that both of these popular Fox Entertainment programs have had pro-homosexual messages in favor of same sex marriage, sex changes, etc. And this stuff is on a supposedly “conservative” network.

Is Fox liberal, conservative, or something else? I suspect Fox is alot like Rupert Murdoc. Fox attempts to control American thought and politics while not being exactly American itself. Or maybe I have it all wrong! Fox is only trying to suck as much money out America as it can by pandering to whomever will increase their ratings and add revenue. Maybe U.S. politics and cultural morals are being exploited to make a member of the international jet set even more wealthy than before?

Like the X Files, the truth is out there.
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

The questions you raise are difficult to answer, and I can't get into it here for reasons of political correctness (not politics). FOX is what it is, certainly not pro marxist as MSNBC, but don't look for any ideological purity in FOX or any other network. It's all about money, market share, and agenda(s) you'd never guess. You need to research Rupert Murdoch and discover what he is about and his affiliations.
  3. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

Bill O'Rielly the Flagship of Fox news is a very out spoken Gay supporter. Many nations thru out history accepted the Homoselfish movement. Name one that was not in decline at the time. Yes you can say it is a sign of the times.:(
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

How do I say this without sounding like a bigot? I don't think 'gay is okay,' but I don't think I have a right to tell other people how to live their lives. I take issue when they want to destroy traditional Christian marriage and I just think it's wrong to try to force people to accept homosexuality.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  5. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

I don't think FOX is "pro-gay" or "conservative" or "liberal" or whatever. They are pro-profit, and they chase the $$$ wherever they see it.
  6. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

It is still against the law to marry more than one woman or an animal. These laws will have to be repealed by the courts as well. The Homoselfish movement will change all moral rules of conduct.:(