Fox News did it again!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Lori Mick, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

We're winning....a little at a time....

The Census Beaureau just sent a letter to release ACORN from being a part of the Census for 2010!

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D:D:D
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Oh no... there goes my excuse for not talking to the census takers. :(

mike
    gn
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

:D:D:D
  4. 2nd amend forever

2nd amend forever New Member

Don't start the party yet:
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Well of course the Maryland State's Attorney Office is saying that the people in the video were wrong. You don't think any part of the gov't will actually prosecute ACORN do you? The feds most certainly won't, Barry will see to that. And if any state gets up the jimmies to file charges against ACORN, why then Barry will have the feds threaten to cut off that state's federal funding. ACORN will let the two women in the video take the fall, just like all the other ACORN employees that have been caught red handed committing illegal activites. ACORN always says that the people committing the crimes or fraud or whatever acted on their own and ACORN had nothing to do with it. I think maybe ACORN needs to check up on the people they hire since they all seem to be committing crimes without the knowlege of ACORN itself:rolleyes:
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

+1

Hey, GlockNut.
    How's this for an excuse? Invasion of privacy. :mad:
    That's been my excuse for years. All I give them is name and number in household.
    They need no more than that to satisfy the original intent of the census as seen fit by the founding fathers of the country.
    If they want any more than that, they can pucker up and kiss my rather large pimply posterior. ;) :D

Art
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Give 'em hell!!... I'm loving this. Fox News has so much power for the 'correct' side it's insane. Perhaps the rest of the media will follow?... Hmmm, probably not... ;)
  8. artabr

artabr New Member

I don't think they have the smarts to follow Fox.
    I checked the cable ratings and had to laugh. The closest CNN show to Fox didn't even break a million viewers. :rolleyes: :D

CABLE NEWS RACE
    THURSDAY NITE, SEPT 10

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,609,000 :)
    FOXNEWS BECK 3,340,000 :)
    FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,986,000 :)
    FOXNEWS GRETA 2,522,000 :)
    FOXNEWS BAIER 2,362,000 :)
    FOXNEWS SHEP 2,040,000 :)
    MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,573,000 :D
    MSNBC MADDOW 1,164,000 :D
    CNN KING 965,000 :D
    MSNBC HARDBALL 882,000 :D
    MSNBC SCHULTZ 734,000 :D
    CNN COOPER 691,000 :D

Art
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Wow, that's a LOT of right-wing extremists and terrorists:rolleyes::D
  10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That's the problem Art. There are so few interested and engaged 'so-called' liberals. The dumbarses vote for the idiot and then are disengaged until they're asked to vote again. They demonstrate unequivicolly that they are uneducated voters in this fashion; they just don't know the issues... :eek:
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  11. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

Diane Sawyer's gonna take over ABC Evening News that Charlie Gibson now hosts. He at least SOMETIMES tried to be even-handed. She's just a propogandist for the left.
  12. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I'll bet that the ratings will tell the tale.
  13. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The women fired by ACORN will probably be reassigned to another division of the ACORN conglomerate. Then another division will probably get the census contract. Remember, ACORN works like an ablative heat shield used in the early days of the space program to protect reentry vehicles by burning away layers to protect the payload from the heat of reentry. Same for ACORN, as soon as one program gets burnt, another takes its place with mostly the same people in place. Glad they got nailed. Hope the Reporters don't go to jail. They only reported the TRUTH which most people already knew. You saw how much trouble Congressman Wilson got into for telling the truth. Speaking the truth on Capital Hill is a crime almost as great as being a Conservative Republican.
  14. 45nut

45nut Active Member

They way he treated Sarah Palin was disgusting and I will never watch that whore mongering liberal ever again. He can kiss Art's posterior too! LOL :D :eek: