Fox News joins 9/11 Truth ! ? ! ?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. artabr

artabr New Member

Geraldo Rivera, nuff said. :rolleyes:

Art
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

For those that believe in the conspiracy; I have to ask why?

What's the logic behind it all? What grand scheme of wickedness lead to this disaster?
  4. Haligan

Well, you asked.

Their are some who have concluded that the establishment of a world government is well underway.

Furthermore, if the establishment of a "new world order" is to be successful, the United States must be diminished or even destroyed.

In order to suppress the oposition to the emergence of a new world order and the destruction of the U.S., a police state control grid would need to be put in place.

Many in mainstream media as well as alternative media have commented and refrenced endlessly on the "post 9/11 world".

It has been argued, that 9/11 was the catalyst and excuse, the powers that be, needed to usurp the constitution and more importantly the bill of rights. They further argue that a free people, such as those in the U.S., would never relinquish their God given rights, unless they were given a good enough reason.

Hence, the war on terror.

Further arguments center around the most likely truth.

1. Rogue elements in the intelligence agencies of many governments perpetrated the attacks in order to get Americans and other peoples to give in to warrentles searches(naked body scanners in airports, as well as many many other intrusions on our privacy, to numerous to list here), security, security, security. As well as justification to launch war anywhere in the world. (The war on terror has no borders). Remember war is a very profitable buisness, for the right companies. ect. ect. ect.

OR

2. Cave dwelling religious fanatics defeated a multi-billion dollar defence industry, including getting our own military(NORAD), to stand down that day and not scramble any fighters.

It is a horrifing possibility that those who argue this conspiracy, may have something there.

This film is probably one of the most compelling arguments. Now please understand that I'm not trying to tell anyone "what to think". I'm just answering a question, and that some people suggest this is the case. This film is the heart or their argument.

It has been viewed in this form over 1.3 million times.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM

Slightly better quality of same video.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501#
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the attacks on the twin towers the pentagon and possibly the whitehouse where carried out and planned and financed by Islam, supported by Islam , cheered on by Islam even today

the fact some folks try to think it into their fear of big brother is usual , they try to fit solar eclipses and red rain into that scenario too as do they think ice cream vendors have giant ex ray machines in their trucks and go around neighbourhoods filming everyones properties with xrays ...

just cause some loonies think this does that make it as real as some of their other great conspiracy plans?

like the moon landing was a communist hoax, or that hoover was actually a russian agent ..

i like the one that the war in cambodia was never fought .. i was told to my face that i had never been to Cambodia as no western troops had been to cambodia , oh wait that was a US politician . that Pol pot just gave up to the Un and that was that ...

when shown photos the guy covered his eyes with his hands and started to hummm so he could not hear the truth ..

lots like this about

sadly facts have no relevance for them they see what they see even when no-one else does ..

we return you now to your Monday nigh conspiracy hour, tonight conspiracy , are martians really employed at sara lee making pies ??
  6. Haligan

Jack404,

First and formost I want you to know, that

1) I read your posts and and enjoy them very much.

2) I don't think you are an idiot. Quite the contrary.

3) I'm not responsible for the title of this article. I simply submit it for your consideration.

Try and keep an open mind.

I understand if you take it wrong, and if you do I'm sorry.

http://www.infowars.com/the-fuzzy-logic-of-useful-idiots/
  7. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Sadly, there are those amoung us who cannot believe that there is true evil in this world who would harm us. I don't know if I can brand the whole lot of "9/11 Truthers" with the same iron, but everyone I have seen thus far have had a tendancy to believe that somehow 9/11 was our fault or our own doing.

I am saddened that there are people born and bred in this great nation who do not appreciate the greatness and liberty we have and are suckered into this foolishness. To hear from others in distant lands point out to our deaf ears the folly of self destruction that we seem to diving head first into is incredible to me.

Of course, there ARE people who dis-believe that the Nazis murdered millions of innocent people (Jews, Catholics, and just about anyone who didn't fit their racial or political criteria). They REALLY think WE did this to ourselves. Bunch of MORONS.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

there are conspiracies about

provable ones

like how the US has signed 17 UN agreements since obozo came to office

( you know 4 of them take away constitutional rights )

the US did lie to the public about Iraq

that the people dont want a mosque at 9/11 site but the government is going to see it gets built despite the public outcry

that the FDA now only hires from 3 companies ( monsanto 76% of staff) and does not hire unbiased folks they only hire those who have a minimum 3 years experience in these companies

all real facts

no-one kicking up a stink about these..

but these can destroy your nation

so why no-one going off ?? most conspiracy items seen today are red herrings , distractions from the real evil

and we jump in and join in with great gusto pity these issues i listed dont get looked at

i still think the three young ladies all with downes syndrome working at sara lee being called martians is the best one so far ,

let the theories roll on , heck some a dead set entertaining
  9. Haligan

Time will tell.
  10. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I would point out that the Globalist stooges in our government wouldn't necessarily need prior knowledge of the attack, in order to take advantage of the attack to advance their agenda.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"
  11. Haligan

Great point !
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

exactly ...
  13. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

You guys are killing me. How is it possible that you really, seriously, and with (I am sure) good reasoning, begin to believe that somehow George Bush and/or Dick Cheney was a part of the 9/11 attack? I am beyond words.

If this is true (Bush and Cheney planting explosive charges in the Twin Towers), then maybe President Bush ALSO dynamited the levies in New Orleans AND sabotaged the BP oil well in the Gulf. They likely planned all of this in Area 51 - you know - the one with the little green men and their spaceship.

Jack, I hope you don't think we are all like this.
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

look here is how i see it

there are as many veiws on any subject as there are people who know about that subject

some will bend information about a subject to support there veiws, these veiws come from many places

some are based on facts

some are pure fantasy

some folks have a great mistrust of government

can you blame them all ?.... no

so from mistrust comes part of this and its well earned

you want to hear all my bitches and gripes about the US ??
    they range from direct attempts to kill Australian troops
    to deliberatly manipulating the world oil markets so now Australia has to sell all its oil to singapore based market forces and then buy it back at a premium
    to US corporations committing crimes against Australians and hiding behind the no foreigner shall sue a US citizen clause in the patriot act

but i realise because of things i've seen with my own eyes in my travels that this is not the US people but the higher eschalons of power and thats not just government in the US

yes these same screw overs happen to US citizens too , by these big companies and government agencies.. look at the Amish milk issue , thats now global .. ( or UN signatury global)

theres just too much history for folks to take a clean view

and there was way too much taking advantage of these horrid events by government to grab more power and more control over people but at the same time setting the group who supported those events , above the average US citizen!!

there are conspiracies ,
    there are some heinous ones about

my time in the Australian army doing UN "peacekeeping" got me looking hard

Rwanda and the UN actions there was where i first ran across Obama and i've followed the creep ever since via the net ..

the names i've run across keep popping up time and time again

but the facts are you dont have to plan a terrible event to take advantage of it .

heck thats been the Builderberg/UN / Tri group plan for years

break down societal bonds with immigration and multiculturalism

when violence erupts , move in and remove all arms for the public good

the plan has worked well for the EU nations and UK and Australia

New Zealand fought back and said no and copped a bashing via the UN and Tri Group members still..

they are now building forces to take on the US and those in government currently are helping that process

yes there is a lot to worry about

but step back , look at all facts long term ..

use occam's razor a lot ..

look at facts then look at the conspiracy theories and decide whats right and not

you'll see theres a lot of wasted time and effort out there

the thermite chemistry of the 9/11 site for one ( i walked through that in another post here somewhere )

i dont think badly of most folks who engage in "theory" , some i do but they are the alien at sara lee crowd..

it is very hard to get straight facts from the MSM and even Tv shows put these 9/11 truth and theory shows on , but i dont see Fitna on MSM TV and that is fact!! and its a real threat , but shout out about that and your a racist or worse ..

so its just more smoke

theres just so much smoke about everything now days

so who really is right ??

most things we'll only ever get 80% if that ..

just too much smoke about everything ....
  15. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

what about kennedy? does anybody here think one man did that all by himself? even when many people have cooberated a conspiracy and subsequent cover up?