fox poll shows obama to win , facts show 5 IP's voted 100,000 times

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 12, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

A recent fox poll that showed obama edging out Romney has come under fire when a poster posted that the result and IP logged on the pol showed that
    5 ip address's voted over 100,000 times on the news poll totally pushing the results to obama's favour

the IP adddress's noted are all government offices with numerous computers behind a single IP address firewall

Have government officials been opening government network to the obama supporters ?

99% of the votes received from these noted IP address have come outside business hours

funny that
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

If only the press in America were honest, the public might be informed about these things.
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like the Obummer administration is trying to skew the numbers by having a bot that automatically votes the polls.
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Weeks before the Carter/REagan election the media was out telling us how Reagan didn't stand a chance.

When i was a kid i used to trust the media to tell me the truth. But i was young and stupid. Everyone's a crook.
  5. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

They are skewing the numbers so when Obama wins due to voter fraud and the George Soros ballet counting network there will be less to explain. Make it look real and it will be real.
  6. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Got a link? I would like to pass this on.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

was on the fox site till they cleaned it all up this morning my time , was watching it progress last night , then when i checked this morning ... nada zip nothing

sorry should a screen capped it last night
  8. WHSmithIV

Fox should be screaming about this - blast it all over the network.
  9. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

IMO these are just "fellow travelers" trying to "copper the bet" ! The GOP is conducting such a lame campaign I'm convinced the "deal is done" and the Demoncrats get their 8 years in office. IOW, the GOP campaign is a "pro forma" exercise avoiding critical issues and criticism of the incumbent intended to satisfy the legal requirements and public expectations.

Stating it blatantly, the presidential election process is nothing more than a carefully managed stage show ! A theory which makes the bicameral animus to the "Tea Party" more comprehensible. These folks - regardless of political affiliation - represent a serious threat to the "business as usual" "old boy network" of both parties. >MW
  10. WHSmithIV

Millwright - hey - leave us some hope will ya dude!?
  11. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

Why is there so much emphasis about polls? Even when done properly they only show what people are thinking at the time they're being polled. Does anyone change their mind based on the results of what the polling data reveals? I've never heard of anyone that says I'm going to vote for candidate B over candidate A, because the polls indicate that B is leading over A. Avarice, coercion, personal gain can and will sway a vote, but polling data, very unlikely.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  12. WHSmithIV

Actually, Polls only take the 'vote' of 1000-3500 people randomly. Some polls though are web based and when properly set up allow only one vote per IP address.

Over time, they show a general trend. Obozo is now going downhill in the polls again.