France , islam get's another "walk"

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 5, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...to-cry-allahu-akbar-with-knife-at-throat.html

[​IMG]

The headline in Le Petit Journal, and at Islam Versus Europe, frames this as a racial issue. It isn't. This is about Muslims terrorizing non-Muslims and forcing Islam upon them. Europe continues to surrender and go quietly into the caliphate.

Whites in France Made to Cry "Allah Akbar" With Knife at Throat Islam versus Europe November 5 (hat tip Jack)

Anti-white racism: Knife at throat, they have to cry Allah Akbar

There's not much detail on this beyond the photograph of the front page, unfortunately. This is from Bas-Vernet in Perpignan, the Catalan part of France just north of Spain. The article doesn't seem to be available on the newspaper website. It would be good to get more detail on this. If anyone has more information, please post a comment.

The brief description of the story on the website refers to a violent attack on a young couple in their home in April 2010. It's not 100% clear whether this is the same attack referred to in the headline or just a previous attack that raised the issue of 'anti-white racism'.

Source: Le Petit Journal Via: L'Observatoire de l'Islamisation
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  2. Songman

Songman Member

God, I wish the US would learn from the mistakes of Europe instead of trying to emulate them.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

I wish the whole world would wake up and look at history repeating itself again.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

it's bloody hard though ,

take this case , no-one outside of the area in france where tjhis paper is published knew anything , luckily the FDL members sent me a copy and the only reason i knew about it ..

theres hundreds of cases like this and most get shut up real quick

90% of the book marked news item i had from 2002 are gone

the attack on myself is all gone , the only reference left is a report on when they tryed to sue me for the damage to them .. and even that dont say who what or why and the result ( their case being thrown out ) is also gone

its a clean up after islam program , and its global as far as i can see ..