France today

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 31, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

cannot type what I really want to say. glad their in france but I'm sure it's a global problem.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

your importing them faster than what france has ...

how long till it's like that their ??

its getting like that here now ..

we gotta get folks awake on this fast ..
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good reason to take self-defense classes. Can't ccw in France, as far as I know.
  5. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

Those young men need a severe ass-whoopin' at the very least, and I ain't talking about the kind their father should have given them.

And since this occured in France, I guess the old "my ancestors were slaves so it's ok for me to behave like an animal" excuse they use here in America isn't valid.

Or maybe all they have to say in France is "Some rich white guy somewhere doesn't like me because I'm black", and all is forgiven.

Kind of a chicken and the egg thing isn't it? Does mainstream black culture act like violent animals because white people don't like them, or do white folks dislike them because they act like violent animals?

All I know for sure is that I was raised in a home where all people were considered equal. Unfortunately, lifes' experience has taught me otherwise.

I guess I am now a racist, and I teach my children the difference between black people and N's. It is not out of hatred, but out of self-preservation. Regardless of what you call it, I and mine are entitled to that.

Tom
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Awtoman , this is islam at work here

the culture the derision of women , white women being a prize to have hanging off your arm , the hassle is getting them to do it volentarily so rape and gang rapes in europe , france sweden , its off the charts and its all these muts behind it
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Things like this only occur because they allow it to occur. If that would have happened to my daughter, that boy would be wearing an orange jump suit until his plane left for whatever 3rd world country he came from or he was old enough to collect welfare for seniors. But then France never was accused of having courage. We could have saved thousands of American lives if we let Germany keep them.
  8. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

No problem. I feel the same way about islam.

Tom
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

10. cycloneman

They are attracted to islam because of the IQ thingie i keep talking about. We are not all born equal.

You know what kind of ahole you gotta be to think this crime out and then do it? You have to be the kind of ahole that doesn't think about anyone eles or how they may hurt you. What if this prickle would have broke her neck? She will have a soft tissue injury at the very least for a long time to come. This could have a long term effect on her neck and life. I know i have seen it too many time. The only thing you can do with ahole like this is return the action like the Jews do 10x as hard.

It is all they will understand. You are not dealing with a person that has a deck like you and I do. They have a different deck of cards. You cant understand them. They dont have the ability to reason like you do.
  11. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

The sad part about that "ad" is that it is racist, and relatively accurate.

And I have to agree.

Tom
  12. cycloneman

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flys like a duck, poops like a duck, swims like a duck, its a freaking duck.
  13. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

I get your point Cycloneman but that’s an insult to ducks which mate for life and will vigorously defend their young :D
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  14. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Lib-tard's rephrase: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flys like a duck, poops like a duck, swims like a duck, its a racist.
  15. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

:lmao2:Better
  16. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't think that would fly in the USA. I would like to think that guy would get a beating here. I know he would in my area.
  17. skullfr

skullfr New Member

well I dont believe in race mixing personally.That was just a low life punk and deserves a ass whooping.Shame she wasnt taught proper self defense.It doesnt take a gun but anotomical knowledge and where to use it properly.
  18. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

19. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

unfortunately, we don't even need to import them. they are breeding like rabbits. each one you pop out is worth around $500 a month in welfare benefits
  20. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

same as the EU a bit more here even ..

hey see what they done in the UK ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amilies-paid-benefits-Government-blunder.html

Polygamous immigrant families to be paid more benefits after Government blunder
    Extra wives will soon be able to claim full single person's benefits despite being married
    Government admits loophole will exist because of their reforms
    They do not want to recognise polygamy in any way, so treat extra wives as single, they told MailOnline

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enefits-Government-blunder.html#ixzz22MEfGCAP